Saturday, April 14, 2012

I want a new hair style. any ideas?

so my hair is long and brown, and i have brown eyes. and i was thinking shorter with highlights but i dno...pictures would help!



I want a new hair style. any ideas?

You know what might be really cute is cut right above your shoulders and razor-cut all over so it has a lot of funky angles so you can play with it. light Honey highlights as an undertone would be good.



I want a new hair style. any ideas?

Sorry, I don't have any pics, but if you got your hair cut to an inch or so longer than shoulder length and added lots of layers and a few blonde highlights, it'd be really pretty!!



I want a new hair style. any ideas?

i dont have a pic but maybe some lairs



I want a new hair style. any ideas?

GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS I CAN SEND SOME GREAT PICTURES. MINE IS finenghetto@yahoo.com



I want a new hair style. any ideas?

i was wandering around the paul mitchell school in san diego and i saw this girl with an oval face, she had long hair that was all one length and blunt cut bangs that went just below her brows. It looked so simple, mod and fashionable, i loved it! It seemed like she didn't try hard at all like those scene girls



I want a new hair style. any ideas?

well, my hair as long and brown and i got highlights layer and sideswept bangs



http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w161/...



heres a pic.



if u want it i love it!!



I want a new hair style. any ideas?

I think you should try a skater or emo cut with high lights try this link if it even works idk i was in a rush



http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Emo_Hair_Styl...



I want a new hair style. any ideas?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



I want a new hair style. any ideas?

get highlights that look like its natural hair color..



like maybe a little lighter than brown.



i got high lights and people thought that it was my



real hair color. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment