Friday, March 30, 2012

Girls, would you date me?

Im 5'10, slightly muscular, 170 pounds lean(10 percent body fat). Brown hair(styled kinda like arnolds in that predator movie), hazel eyes, short hair, Im 18. Definately physically fit. I dont have a six pack though. But I got a 4 pack! The other two are on their way. I get nice and tanned naturally during summer. And a sweet goggle tan in the spring. I think im fairly good looking, a milf totally checked me out at the grocery store the other day, hahaha.



My hobbies are: skiing, bodybuilding, my summer job, outdoors, camping, partying occasinally. Like most music exept pop music. The only pop song I think I like is candyman by aqua, it flows good on my skiing video.



As for my personality. Im a pretty relaxed, easy going guy for the most part. Im not shy at all, I could care less what people think of me and what not. Id say im a moderately loud guy. Some people say im a cheapskate though. Id definately treat my woman good. Im a virgin.



Girls, would you date me?

i would if you were at least 3 years younger....



Girls, would you date me?

they may be



Girls, would you date me?

I wouldn't...but I'm taken



Girls, would you date me?

No, thank you, not because you are ugly but because i don't want a boy in my life right now. Sorry.



Girls, would you date me?

I'll meet you at the Welllington Airport in New Zealand at 6.30am tomorrow morning.



Girls, would you date me?

If you think that appearance matters mostly, youre deadly wrong :)



It's impossible to answer anyway



Girls, would you date me?

you like candyman... ewww you have a horrible taste in music



DENIED



:P



Dating isn't a resume applying thing, you have to meet someone and feel what its like in their company before you decide whether you want to date them or not. I'm already dating someone. Look if I spent 5 minutes with you real time I might be able to give you a better approximation but until you get the whole body language thing going you really can't tell.



and i just realised that you wrote aqua and not 50 cent... good boy :)



As far as money goes, as long as you do the occasional nice thing for me, money isn't an issue- this goes for a lot of my friends anyways. We don't like being in debt to guys, makes us guilty.



Girls, would you date me?

No, you're not modest at all. we hate that



NOTHING worse than having a guy with a c0ck on his forehead.



Cocky men arent hot



Girls, would you date me?

You sound hot, but to young.

No comments:

Post a Comment