Friday, March 30, 2012

Looking for good hair growth remedies!! any suggestions??

I've been wondering if there are any remedies or herbal tablets to stimulate hair growth?? My hiar is often very weak and I would love for it to grow more. It hardly does!



I've always wanted long locks but the problem is i'm always straightening my hair and when i get loads of split ends i end up getting it all trimmed off. Dont get me wrong i like having short funky styles but when the styles grow out i end up back to square one! I would really love to have longer thicker hair for my holidays at the end of the year! I'm so sick of extentions and clip in's ect.



Looking for good hair growth remedies!! any suggestions??

To be honest I don't think there is anything out there that will help, try not to straighten it so much!! You could keep it in a short funky style %26amp; buy a good quality wig, then you'll have the best of both worlds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment