Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair style/color?? with pics...?

So last spring I had my shorter and highlighted, this summer I colored it and let it grow out because I wasn't in the mood to be messing with it all summer....school's starting again, should I just leave my hair as is or highlight or cut it again??



darker/longer hair:



http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j278/m...



http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j278/m...



shorter/highlighted:



http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j278/m...



Hair style/color?? with pics...?

You are so pretty, I wish I had a girlfriend(i'm a guy) that looked like you! But I like the long and dark better, but thats not because the short doesn't look good, but I just like the longer better.



Hair style/color?? with pics...?

Definitely longer and darker. It looks gorgeous.



Hair style/color?? with pics...?

Just leave your hair long, you can dye it if you want, maybe dark colours, such as: brown.



Hair style/color?? with pics...?

I say darker/longer. You're very pretty.



Hair style/color?? with pics...?

DEFFINETLY leave it the way it is now!!! its sooooo cute and the shorter/highlighted look makes u look really young but the way it is now is so cute : D



Hair style/color?? with pics...?

First off don't let anyone put you down or judge you



your hair looks really good both ways



but i especially like shorter/highlighted



Hair style/color?? with pics...?

of course, i mean lots of schools emphasize looks(students, i mean) . well, i like ur dark hair better, so i suggest no highlights. but get ur hair cut shorter, and instead of flipping it out, curve it in.



Hair style/color?? with pics...?

I think you should keep it dark, and long!!



Hair style/color?? with pics...?

darker and longer



Hair style/color?? with pics...?

i like it longer/darker better

No comments:

Post a Comment