Monday, April 23, 2012

Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

1. Short hair or long hair



2. Styled (fauxhawk, spikes) or unstyled (loose) hair



3. Masculine face (thick eyebrows, wide nose) or feminine face (thinner eyebrows, small nose, thick lips)



4. Facial hair or no facial hair (and what kinds)



5. Wide shoulders or narrow shoulders



6. Muscular or "Thin"



7. Which muscle groups (arms, chest, shoulders, etc)



8. Generally "hairy" (arms, face, etc.) or not



9. Tight or loose jeans



10. Tight or loose shirts



11. Showing off what they got or leaving you room to imagine



12. "Man's man" or ladies man



13. Too feminine (sensitive) or too masculine (chauvanistic)



14. Cocky or self-conscious



15. Anything else that bugs you/turns you on



Thanks!



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

1. Long .. ish. Collar length.



2. Unstyled, loose, shaggy, scruffy.



3. A mix - not TOO masculine OR too feminine. I like big noses and full lips, with thicker eyebrows.



4. Don't mind, as long as the beard is neat and trim and not over the top. I love a bit of stubble.



5. Don't care.



6. Skinny and athletic (lean and muscular).



7. Nicely muscled chest and arms is good.



8. Generally less hairy.



9. Depends. Both good on the right person. Baggy jeans can be very hot.



10. Loose.



11. Leave a LITTLE to the imagination, but give my imagination something to work with.



12. A person's human.



13. Neither. A healthy balance.



14. Both can be very sexy on the right person. Also very sexy if a cocky guy suddenly gets self-conscious, or a shy guy suddenly gets a little cocky.



15. Bugs me: BO. Turns me on: intelligence



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

1.Short hair



2. unstyled (loose) hair



3. Masculine face (thick eyebrows, wide nose)



4. Facial hair (and what kinds) 5:00 oclock Shadow



5. Wide shoulders



6. Muscular



7. Which muscle groups (arms, chest, shoulders, etc) all



8. Generally "hairy"



9. loose jeans



10. Tight



11. leaving you room to imagine



12. "Man's man"



13. Too feminine (sensitive)



14. Cocky



15. Anything else that bugs you/turns you on:turn me on: big hands, hairy chest, blue eyes, black hair. A guy who grabs you by the back of the hair and talks dirty in your ear. Gets me so HOT. Meow!!!



Thanks! No...thank you.



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

I like a man with medium hair, preferably a light brown colour. Slightly messy, but held in place with a wax or gel. Masculine face, with great eyes, I prefer blue, but green is great too. I HATE facial hair, it looks nice, but doesn't feel very nice. I hate narrow shoulders, I find a medium width is very sexy. I like a defined body, I HATE a thick neck. Hair is okay. I love chest hair. Loose jeans (cept for in the butt) Tight working man T Shirts.



Let me imagine (or work for) whats underneath.



I like a man who is himself, the same around his buddies, as he is around me. Being sensitive is good, but don't lay it on too thick. I prefer cocky, but not rude. Generally, as long as the man has a lot of confidence, and treats me well (and has good table manners) I'm in heaven.



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

1. Short hair



2. Unstyled



3. Feminine face



4. a bit of stubble



5. no preference



6. thin



7. i dont like the look of muscles really, but if they are there abs are fun to play with



8. no preference



9. no prefernce



10. loose



11. no preference



12. not bothered



13. neither, someone aloof but not domineering, needs to be coaxed into showing feelings, but does so when coaxed



14. neither, a little shyness is fine though



15. Lets me make fun of him and has the ego strength not to get offended but to laugh at himself whilst accepting I'm totally insecure and don't like me being made fun of by him



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

It mostly depends on the individual. I often date and find attractive guys that fit no where into my ideal.



Generally I perfer long hair, big expressive eyes, fairly muscled but not overly so, a little on the shorter side, cocky and doesn't know when to shutup, well dressed and no facial hair.



However my man (the love of my life), shaves to bald, fairly thin, tall, shy and quiet.



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

All girls prefer different things. I'm a sucker for dark haired Italians (NOT guidos). Dark eyes, somewhat tan skin... I prefer them 5'7 to 5'9 and muscles aren't necessary to turn me on. If a blonde Abercrombie model walked into the room with a shorter dak haired Italian guy, you better believe that my eyes are on the Italian.



I don't like ponytails, if that's what you mean by "long." Shaggy hair is cute, though. I guess I would say I prefer short.



I don't care what he does to his hair.



As far as his face, I'm not into chiseled looking features. I just don't like big lips.



I don't like mustaches or anything, but sometimes scruff is nice.



I don't like a man's man or a ladie's man. There is an inbetween.



I HATE *********.



TURN OFFS- Slick, ladies man, cocky, steroids muscular, guidos, arrogance, stubborn, hypocrite, etc.



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

i dont know exactly but i can tellyou what my man is and i guess thats technicly what i like...



1. Short hair



2. high %26amp; tight



3. defined bone structure



4. looks good w or w-out



5. not important



6. thin doesn't mean lack of muscle



7. arms



8. Generally "hairy". its fine for a guy to be hairy



9. Tight



10. Tight. he wears a medium but looks hot in a small



11. Showing off



12. "Man's man" or ladies man... my guy is both



13. Too feminine (sensitive) or too masculine (chauvanistic)... mine is both



14. Cocky



15. my favorite thing about my man is that even if he doesn't give a **** about anyone else... he goes out of his way to make me feel better the best he knows how



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

1. shaggy or short.. not to long like shoulders or longer.



2.mo hawk is soo hot! not odd colored or loose styles



3.man face not baby face



4.go tee's are okay I dont really like facial hair though...



5.wide



6.mixture...not too strong but i like muscles.



7.abs!! arms, chest, legs, ect



8.I dont like hairy people...



9. depends on person and body!



10.again nice body tight shirt...not stick with loose



11. lil bit of both....



12.mixture



13.mixture



14. not to cocky but not like hide their bodies...



15. I love guys that wear pink!! Have to have good teeth..



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

hair doesnt matter at all.



style of hair doesnt matter



i look for a guy with a nice jaw line



braude shouldars



muscular, but not TOO muscular



stomach, back, arms



deffinately not hairy



loose jeans



either or



little bit of both ;)



mans man



neither



confident



and nope!



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

1. short hair



2. unstyled



3. masculine face



4. not clean shaved, some facial hair, but no mustaches/beards!!



5. wide shoulders



6. in between



7. arms



8. hairy !! lots of chest hair, but no back hair..gross



9. loose jeans



10. loose shirts



11. i like using my imagination



12. man's man



13. neither but if i had to choose it would be too masculine



14. self confident, not arrogant or self-conscious



15. metrosexual guys annoy me, i like the more outdoorsy type



i dont really care about looks so much, a good sense of humor is a must!! i love a guy that can make me laugh



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

Wow, lots of questions but here goes:



1-Short



2-Unstyled



3-Masculine, but depends on the guy



4-No facial hair, goatee but has to be the right guy for it, not everyone can pull that look off.



5-Wide shoulders



6-Either is fine, but I don't want to be able to bench press him.



7-Nice hands, butt, chest



8-Doesn't matter



9-Comfty ones, don't want to see everything through denim.



10-Tighter but comfortable for him.



11-Leaving room for imagination



12-Neither



13-Neither



14-Neither



15-I hate guys who are full of themselves, who brag about their money or material things, who treat you like possessions, who show off.



Girls...what preferences do you have for guys as far as looks?

1. mid range about a week or two after a haircut



2. loose bed head



3. more masculine but not overly



4. none... it gets in the way of kissing...



5. wide



6. thin but strong



7. arms and chest ... I'm a sucker for strong arms wrapped around me



8. umm... not too much hair. def not a hairy chest/back. but it's natural not much you can do.



9. loose ... guys shouldn't be shopping in the women's jean department.



10. Not tight tight shirts but tighter shirts if you have a nice chest/arms if not loose works too. Pick a colour that shows off your eyes...



11. I'll imagine, thanks...



12. in between. someone who will treat me right but won't be a player.



13. A chauvinist is a def turn off. But not too sensitive either. Or save all the sensitivity for when you're alone with the girl.



14. neither. But I'll take a lil self-conscious over cocky.



15. I love a pair of green eyes. and a nice smile. And a guy who is good at tickling. And let's me win at arm/thumb wrestling occasionally.



...ok so I just described my boyfriend... but looks don't matter too much. It's the personality that wins me over... then the looks a bit later. Before I love the typical blonde hair blue eyes... That's changed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment