Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm a guy with thick, wavy hair. What can I do!?

My hair is currently down to my eyebrows; and reaches the bottoms of my eyes if i pull on it. It's very thick and quite wavy - in fact I look like a bit of a mushroom!



It's starting to lose control and so I need to do something with it. I always used to have it short and styled, but it always loses shape after a couple of weeks and I don't have the time or money to visit salons that often! I also don't have the patience for straightening my hair. Can anyone offer advice as to have to get my hair to look good?



I'm a guy with thick, wavy hair. What can I do!?

try to do an emo guy hair cut-- it looks good, but dont do it too long. ask ur stylist to do an emo guy haircut, or sometin w/ side swept bangs



I'm a guy with thick, wavy hair. What can I do!?

when you get it cut ask them to layer it.



I'm a guy with thick, wavy hair. What can I do!?

I think thick and wavy hair is cool, I would say grow it out to a little surfer dude thing going on where it goes to one side, haha, n let a go a bit out of control like you couldn't care less but you look gud at the same time. Style it in the mornings with a bit of wax, dsn't leave ur hair all wet-looking like gel. Gud luck.



I'm a guy with thick, wavy hair. What can I do!?

go to a salon and tell them about your hair. they'll show you a bunch of products that work well and are soo expensive. but you can either get them at the salon or i suggest going to sally henson beauty supply. they have all that stuff and its a lot cheaper. or go to ulta. you really should ask a professional.



I'm a guy with thick, wavy hair. What can I do!?

put it in a pony tail



I'm a guy with thick, wavy hair. What can I do!?

braid it..im serious

No comments:

Post a Comment