Friday, April 20, 2012

Desperate for a new style please help?

I am 13 and my hair is about shoulder lenth. I have side sweeping bangs that go about halfway down my face. My hair is a golden brown with black lowlights...I really want a new hair style but I dont know what to get. I have a picture of my hair below. My boyfriend doesnt want my hair short so I dont want to take off too much lenth. I also dont want any kind of chin lenth style. I also dont look very good in curls or wavy hair my hair is currently straight. What do you think would be a good style for my hair? I wouldnt mind getting it cut a little. But not more than an inch. Thanks...



http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/Sh...



Desperate for a new style please help?

I felt the same way when I was 14. My hair was longer than yours and very thick. I couldn't do anything to it because it was frizzy. I decided that enough was enough and got a pixie cut. It felt great and made me look taller plus easy to manage.



That doesn't mean you have to go very short but If you want a change then you need to cut off more than an inch. I know it's hard to try something new but don't sacrifice what you want just becasue someone else doesn't like it. It's hair for pete's sake. It will grow back.



My best advice is look at celebrity hairstyles and see which one you like and if it would look good on you, then go for it and don't look back!



Desperate for a new style please help?

Cut the bangs. Then get your hair layered, starting at the ear. Then add a few aurburn hightlights.



Desperate for a new style please help?

my hair is like the same length like at the shoulders umm maybe get a lot of funky layers and razor the ends to make it look choppy. It will look cute trust me.



Desperate for a new style please help?

get layers and side part your hair(im 13 tp)



Desperate for a new style please help?

get layers....get a messy look maybe. and some highlights...like some light brown or blondish highlights.



Desperate for a new style please help?

I think that you should keep your hair just like it is because you don't want this and your boyfriend don't want that so I say forget it leave your hair just like it is and every now and then just pull it up into a pony tail to get a new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment