Saturday, April 14, 2012

Guys and Gals... Help me with my tomboy look....?

I look like a boy well if not for my short hair! Hell, i hates it... does man likes a boyish-looking girl or a fat girl or a ugly girl ?



Please answer.... i need help with my looks... I am being called tomboy and i hates it... i dare to wear real short skirts but not when going out with my parents or and of my family members... coz i dun feel comfortable. any of you feels this way? I hardly wear skirts... but yea i am a sex expert... i know all stuffs ever since i was 7 years old and starts masturbating since 5... it just comes to me naturally... i can be hot when i am out with friends when my family don't know...



i look quite like a boy... my face... i used to have a punky hair style but now i want to be more feminie... i am 11++ years old now will my looks change? Any of you looks like this when you were young but changed?



Guys and Gals... Help me with my tomboy look....?

well, i will be serious with you, i do not find tomboys attractive, as i am not gay and that obviously resembles a guy too much for me. I dont find fat girls attractive, but i dont find annarexic girls attractive either, I like the girls that take care of themselves, if it is an ugly girl...then obviously i am not attracted to her as i find her, ugly,...but beaty is in the eye of the beholder. As for looking more femanin, you dont have to wear skirts to do that, just wear girls clothing instead of guys. go to the mall, or go to target and go to the womens section instead of the guys. Buy the tighter cloths, they dont have to be revealing, I find that the more women have covered up, the more i want to uncover it!



Guys and Gals... Help me with my tomboy look....?

Really you should just be yourself, period. If dressing like a boy makes you happy, then do it. If you want to be more feminine looking, I'm sure your mom or older female sibling could help you find a look that suits you and one that you like. It's natural i think for girls your age to start wearing more feminine clothes, so it's okay and your not alone :)



Guys and Gals... Help me with my tomboy look....?

Eleven? Holy cow. You are still just a kid. Most girls that age look kind of like boys and visa versa. Relax. Go with the flow, it will come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment