Friday, April 20, 2012

I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

Hi! I was wondering if you think this would be a cute hairstyle for a 12/13 yr old!



Also I have brown hiar...just try to picture it brown!lol! And what kind of stuff do you think I could do with hair that short!



http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

Yep. I used to be a hairdresser and it was quite popular where I live. I would however recommend that you maybe do some reddish highlights because with the layers, it will give your hair lots of depth. Just my personal opinion. Hope it helped. (Oh, and this length and style is flattering to chubby faces if you are like me and got stuck with the round cheeks, lol) Good Luck and God Bless :)



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

Yes, I like it. I wish I could wear my hair like that.



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

I think that hairstyle looks better on blondes.



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

That is soo cute. When you are trying to find a hairstyle that is best for you, go by your face shape. This haircut I think would go good for any face shape. Good luck.



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

I hate when I get hair-cuts. =/



I start regretting.



But anywhoo.



Evreyones diffirent.



But yes.



Thats cute. =]



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

yea



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

It;s cool but I think you can wear it just like in the pic.



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

Yah. Its almost emo.... but brown is cute!



Go for it! Mine is too thick to cut like that. Ur lucky!:)



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

AWW that would look so cute its kinda what my hair looks like only a bit longer. I think it looks cute in low pig tails with the layers falling out and pony tails look good with layers..



Hope that helped.



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

very cute. go for it. =)



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

I think its cute my friend was that hairstyle and she has brown hair but she cant do much to it



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

it is cute and not to grown looking



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

yeah thats cute, and I think it will suit your brown hair alot. well I'm not sure you would be able to tie it up easily, but you can try to get some back. Otherwise, sticking in some cute headbands or hairbands and pushing it off your face would be real cute!



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

thats cute! Ashlee Simpson right?



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

it is so cute my hair is cut just like that it is so so so so cute go for it !!!!!



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

I don't like it, just because your gonna look like EVERYONE else! Do something different! Stand out! Try these:



http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



I love these hair styles! Good luck!



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

looks like it might be you wont known for sure until you try it



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

it looks good....... and that isnt short...... my hair is shorter than that and i can still put it in a pony.........



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

idk but it works on her and she looks so fine righ tthere its ridiuclous. try it why not. it makes her look crazy hot maybe it can do the same for u



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

yes it would



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

i have brown hair and a style somewhat like it. Not much you can do with it maybe a ponytail w/bangs. I think i would be a great hair style for you



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

good god,



hell yeah



I need HELP! AHHHH (pic included)?

no that looks like cheap sew in weave,it's ugly.i agree wit crispt it would look better on blonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment