Saturday, April 14, 2012

I need help picking a new hairstyle?

Hey I am a 15 year old guy. I always go get a buzzcut whenever I need a haircut. But a couple of weeks ago, I decided I wanted something new in hair style. I like the skater type hairstyle, but it requires long hair. I don't particularly love long hair so I want short hair. What's a good looking hairstyle that uses short hair? I can't do anything overly wacky such as highlights or mohawks because my mom will probably be quite livid with me. I have black hair so yea.



I need help picking a new hairstyle?

i think you should spike it



I need help picking a new hairstyle?

Get a skullet!



I need help picking a new hairstyle?

do ur hair like a shag like zac efron



I need help picking a new hairstyle?

uuhh you could just cut about 1/4 in. of your hair and put gell in it and scrub your head till your hair gets spiked up and mabey that would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment