Monday, May 7, 2012

Are finger waves a good choice for prom hair?

This is my hair:



http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-a...



http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-a...



and this is my dress:



http://www.lafemmefashion.com/images/sto...



I really want to have a vintage Hollywood-inspired look, but since my hair's so short I don't have many options. I'm thinking of having my stylist finger wave my hair for prom, but I've heard that it's hard to do. Is the style too time consuming? How long does it take finger waves to set? Or is there a better alternative for a cute and sleek hairstyle?



Are finger waves a good choice for prom hair?

great, it really has that old hollywood glamour to it, and ur hair is great for the style. the dress will go with it. Plus, you'll look different and unique, cause the hairstyle is a little daring. deffinatley go for it!



Are finger waves a good choice for prom hair?

True fingerwaves might be a little too vintage, unless it's what you really want, because your hair would be great for them. But a fingerwave inspired look would be adorable in your hair.



I've done fingerwaves before (until i wanted to scream, i had to practice them ALOT before the cosmetology exam) and they tend to set a little wet looking.



However, it isn't terribly difficult or time consuming.



But I would suggest going with a figerwaved inspired look, think Charlize Theron. I think that sort of look would look FAB with your dress.



Are finger waves a good choice for prom hair?

When done right fingerwaves are BEAUTIFUL and I think they would be an excellent choice for your prom. I would go to your stylist sometime before prom and have her try it out to see what product you need to use for best hold, how long it takes to set so that when you make your appointment you will have enough time and to see if it looks right on you. Good luck!



http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhairs...



I think something like this would be really cute

No comments:

Post a Comment