Saturday, May 5, 2012

HELP! Hair Re-Done! Style?

Hey everyone. Ok, I am getting my hair cut and I need to know whats like 'in' right now. My hair is really long (to my waist), light brown, and thick. (sry no pics) I obviously need to get at least a little so its not like raggity on the ends, but what else should I do. I am short (5' 3") and not growing any more, and 15. What should I do to complement my body shape? Thanks! :)



HELP! Hair Re-Done! Style?

Honestly for your petite frame, shorter hair would complement you. A line bobs are really in right now, and you can do a longer version to your shoulders with or without long straight blunt bangs. in case you're not sure what and A line is, it is longer in the front and shorter in the back, think Rhianna in the video "Umbrella" but maybe longer. That would be really cute, or cut it to mid back with a few layers around your face.



HELP! Hair Re-Done! Style?

Tie some weights to it and use it as a deadly weapon destroying anyone in your path!



HELP! Hair Re-Done! Style?

probably an inch past the shoulders thats really in and then straighten it a lot! ooohh also get layers and bangs!



HELP! Hair Re-Done! Style?

Your hair would best compliment you by keeping it mid-length, around the middle of your back. Long layers that frame your face.



This allows tons of hairstyles..and most girls look great with longer hair!



HELP! Hair Re-Done! Style?

shoulder length is cute on shorter people.



HELP! Hair Re-Done! Style?

a picture of you would help.



HELP! Hair Re-Done! Style?

hard to tell ya without a pic



i楹揹 say ask your friends



HELP! Hair Re-Done! Style?

I'd say get a razor cut so the ends will be sharp, not blunt and straight across like the old days. Maybe a little past your shoulders with some golden highlights and some nice side-swept bangs. This style is versatile. It's long enough for ponytails or other styles you want to do. And the bangs can be a little long too so they can still fit into a hairband when you need them off your face.



HELP! Hair Re-Done! Style?

wow, dont do anything super trendy [it will be out of style in a week or two] umm id say cut it about rib to shoulder length and get layers to add volume [belive me, theyre hevenly awesome, i have thick hair too] get something htat you can pull up into a ponytail easilly for when you need it. bangs are in this season, but dont trust the trend to last until spring.. umm, thats abotu it. good luck!!!



x3 Hallie



HELP! Hair Re-Done! Style?

I would braid it and wrap it around my head. A new old style.

No comments:

Post a Comment