Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm male, and I want straight hair!!?

When my hair gets to a certain length, the back goes all curly, and the fringe starts to get curly aswell, and it gets too long to spike. I want to go for an "emo" style haircut, with long, straight fringe and spiked on top - but with the silly curls on the fringe and at the back, it looks impossible. I need to know what to do!! My hair is too short for straighteners!!



I'm male, and I want straight hair!!?

just go to the salon and ask for rebonding, rebonding straightens hair, and its suitable for emo hairstyles.



I'm male, and I want straight hair!!?

Man, I have suffered from frizzy hair, worst than you so I know what you mean. You need chemical straitening. Go to a seriously good hairdresser. There are products in shops that are ok but you want what's right for your hair type, otherwise you ruin it. Well done, that gives you straight hair especially if its a bit long.



Go for it but carefull.



I'm male, and I want straight hair!!?

you said your hair is too short for straighteners but have u tried mens straighteners designed for short spikey hair with thinner and shorter ceramic plates?



I'm male, and I want straight hair!!?

Hair is never too short for straighteners, just use a comb to hold the hair as you straighten. It takes pratice but you will get used to it.



I'm male, and I want straight hair!!?

get some straighteners for shorter hair!



I'm male, and I want straight hair!!?

IF MIKEY WAY CAN USE A STRAIGHTENER SO CAN YOU!!!!i mean he basically has the hairstyle youre talking about.AND HES SOOOOO COOL!



I'm male, and I want straight hair!!?

Hey.



You say that your hair is too short for straighteners by my boyfriend uses the ghd men's straightener from http://www.ghdhairproducts.co.uk, it seems to work well for him (his hair isn't very long but does go curly).



I'm male, and I want straight hair!!?

buy a perming kit make the solution and add talcum powder to it to make a paste comb it in and keep combing it straight till its time to wash off, trust me this will work

No comments:

Post a Comment