Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Would a kind person who knows about hair please help me?

Ok, I'm 15, and from the time I was in like 4th grade to 6th grade, I refused to go to the Beautitions. My hair got long, but it was really damaged. So I went to this one place, and the lady really whacked a bunch of damaged hair off. I was mad at how short it got. I guess it couldn't be helped... I had some layers put in it too. But I just didn't like what she was doing to me, so I went else where. It's been like 2 years. My hair is an inch past sholder length. I want it an inch past my shloder blades. My hair grows slow. and it's thin, whispy, and my top layer is reddish blond wavy and a little corse, and my under layer is dark stright and soft... but it always looks like it's sepperated and needs to be brushed. my hair gets really wavy at the base of my neck. What can I do to help my hair grow faster? And what styles do you recomened? Hair vitemens? if so what kind? Please help me... Thank you.



-frustrated teen who just wants to have hair she can do things with.



I Would a kind person who knows about hair please help me?

Well I beg to differ with the answer above me. You can get your hair to grow faster, vitamins are a good start, they sell those for hair nails and skin, they will help your hair get healthy and the healthier the better the growth. You need a trim every six- eight weeks, not much just a tad to get any damaged ends off. Then you can use kereginics, shampoo, conditioner and leave in spray, you get these from sally's beauty supply. IT WORKS! I had someone botch my hair and the advice I was given was kereginics and my hair grew quickly. I think if you do all the above you will notice a difference, good luck.



I Would a kind person who knows about hair please help me?

Ok, first, you need to find a stylist you trust because hair will continue to break and split if you don't keep it trimmed. Here's what I would suggest. Most, if not all, salons will give you a hair consultation at no charge. Go to several salons if you need to and have a sit down with a hairdresser. Let them tell you what you what needs to be done. IF you like the hairdresser, schedule an appointment to get your hair shampooed and styled. (Not cut) This will allow the stylist to work with your hair a bit and allow you to see if you like the way she does your hair. This will give you lots of ideas and help you find someone you trust to do your hair. Good luck.



I Would a kind person who knows about hair please help me?

nothing really makes your hair grow faster, it does help to trim hair every 2 months, eat healthy and drink LOTS of water, pre-natal vitamins are good for nails and hair



as for hair styles, go with the Meg Ryan look, very stylish and easy to take care of

No comments:

Post a Comment