Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair crisis! Half curly, half straight, and totally frustrated...?

My hair is a nuisance! It is curly in the back, but straight in the front. The straight part doesn't hold a curl when I try to "scrunch" it and the curly part won't fully straighten when I blow it out, even when I use product (in addition salon quality straightening shampoo). Does anyone else out there suffer this hair anomaly? Anyone have any tips or styles that work well with this type of hair? I want to avoid cutting it short or getting a perm if at all possible...



Thank you!



Hair crisis! Half curly, half straight, and totally frustrated...?

actually, i style my hair that way. i have very curly hair and it's extremely hard to staighten the whole thing but i dont like it all curly, so i straighten the front with my straightener and let the back curl. i like it because it works in any type of setting, professional or party or punk or whatever... but this style might vary who it would work for depeding on age and style and such. i'll send pictures if you'd like to see. erm_wats_stupid@yahoo.com.



also, if you want to go straight you can buy a high powered straightener like a CHI. they usually run about 120-160 dollars but they are totally worth it and have a full lifetime warranty no matter WHAT happens to them.



Hair crisis! Half curly, half straight, and totally frustrated...?

Try and better give it a trim and make sure you use clippers to make it thin ,in a way you'll making it little thinners of your hair and in aprocess making it a bit managable



Hair crisis! Half curly, half straight, and totally frustrated...?

My hair provides a similar problem. Its got loose curls in the front, but the back is pretty straight.



I do this: pick wether I want straight or curly.



If I want straight, I use my straightner, from Sharper Image, which works really well on my hair.



If I want curly, I use a VERY small barreled curling iron. That holds curl well.



The hair at the front of your head is usually thinner than the back, so it should hold curl if you so choose to curl it.



As to straightning, blow drying dosent work for me, I have to use the iron.



Hair crisis! Half curly, half straight, and totally frustrated...?

pls consult a gud doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment