Monday, May 7, 2012

Homecoming Help!!?

My homecoming dance is this Saturday and I need some tips for my make-up and hair style since I'm doing them myself. My dress is a kind of turquoise color just more green than blue. My hair is short about chin length. I have fair skin and hazel eyes. So if anyone has any ideas, pictures, or web-sites that would help please let me know



Homecoming Help!!?

carefully curl your hair with a curling iron, put mousse in your hands and work it into your hair, making it wavy and natural looking. wear some gold-brown eyeshadow and gold, shiny lipgloss. put on some body shimmer all over your arms, chest bone, and legs. brush some bronzer in your cleavage to create more cleavage. brush some bronzer also on your shins to make legs look long and slim. paint your toe and fingernails. apply mascar but no eyeliner.



Homecoming Help!!?

teen magazine helps a bunch makeup wise well gren and mascara bubblegum pink gloss



Homecoming Help!!?

go to macy i say blue dress with shoes and a purse.



Homecoming Help!!?

light to natural make-up... dont go dark... as for hair... hummm lets see. well id straighten it... then take the bangs and pullen them back with a bobby pin. if you dont under stand... then follow your nose up... w\ your finger horizontaly... all the way to your forhead... then to your hair line and the length your your finger is how much hair you pull back!!! good luck!!!



Homecoming Help!!?

Oo, my homecoming dance is on a school day :) heheh, but i dont know, try typing in "hair styles" in the Yahoo! search engine, i hope you have a great time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment