Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fat face.. looking for the best style for my hair!?

Getting my hair cut tomorrow.. if I dont chicken out. I have a fat face.. with the big chin. My hair currently is very long.. almost to my waist, all in 1 lenght except for the long layers for framing in the front. I want to go shorter.. but Im scared. Plus Im in a town where I dont know who will do a good job. Going with a friend that is much braver than me but takin her alone for support. Scared to go to short.. I like the longer locks in my face to shadow the chin(s) lol :) any ideas on any cuts that would be hard to screw up? and look good. Now I always have it in a bun... so whats the use of long long hair? right? or should i just trim and go on for another year lol HELP!! ideas?



Fat face.. looking for the best style for my hair!?

You honestly wouldn't need to take any length off of you hair if you don't want to. Ask your hairdresser to cut a layer that's right around your shoulders to give your hair some body and shaping, because length probably makes it heavy.



Fat face.. looking for the best style for my hair!?

Get a bit trimmed off, get layers, a side bang, get it thinned out, and straighten it.



Fat face.. looking for the best style for my hair!?

First take a pic in %26amp; get a consotation. They are free. (that way you know if you are a good fit with the stylist) If you like what they say,make an appointment. Then take the pic back in %26amp; have her do the cut. The same style with some long layers,%26amp; maybe 3 or 4 inches (or whatever) cut off would be cute.It would still be long,but with style %26amp; pizazz! But do take in a pic or 2 to show them. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment