Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair growth?

I recently cut my long curly hair in a bob like Rihanna style.



It looks very good on me but being used to very long hair I sometimes regret for having to chop them off this short.



Is there a way to make my hair grow faster? I kind of prefer longer hair than a bob during the summer! I have been taking B vitamin I heard it helps hair growth, but I am very sceptical on it. Could someone help me? Pls share ur experience!



Hair growth?

I took Prenatal Vitamins even before I got pregnant and it made my hair grow like crazy!! I know several other people that tried it and it made their hair grow too...I would try that. Good Luck!



Hair growth?

VITAMINS A, B and C will give you a healthy scalp and contribute in hair growth. You should eat:



carrots ( very rich in vitamin A)



fruit



vegetables



dairy products



eggs



If you eat a balanced diet with plenty of fresh ingredients, you shouldn't need to take any supplementary vitamins to have strong, beautiful, healthy hair.



Hair growth?

All kinds of vitamins make ur hair grow faster



then furthermore there is those shampoo that helped it grow faster



but i think its just time that you need coz you cant force ur hair to grow coz it would look thinner and ununrished hair



anyway



good luck!



just take as many vitamins as possible and look up for that shampoo! hey?



bye bye



best wishes



Hair growth?

I heard pre-natal vitamins are good. Also you could try brushing your scalp with a boar bristle brush supposedly it stimulates blood flow in the scalp helping your hair to grow. I would also suggest buying a growth shampoo/conditioner and hair product. 'organic root stimulator' has this olive hair lotion that seems to work really well (my niece uses it and her hair is long and beautiful like she's indian) however if ur hair isn't straight/wavy I wouldn't use it if I were u. I tried it in my curly/wavy hair b4.. boy did my hair look horrible! lolz. Hope I helped a lil. Good luck!!



Hair growth?

www.wildgrowth.com



It really works , I grew my hair 2 in a less than a MONTH !!! and some parts of my hair haven't gown that long in my whole life ( I'm 12 years old .) The oil is completely natural. I have seen less hair in my comb after using it and my hair is no longer damaged. it's shinny and full of luster.



Hair growth?

Please be careful. I also wanted to grow my hair and went to my doctor for help. She told me that B vitamins should be taken in a complex and that taking B vitamin alone isnt enough for hair growth. It is a fact that the following WILL grow anyone's hair and fast= moisture and the correct blend of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. I had thick strong hair until like an idiot I tried to put in a color that was clearly to harsh for my hair. It destroyed it and inches fell :( My hair dresser told me to go to www.horizonshaircare.com The hair vitamins I bought there can only be described as amazing. You will see all the new growth coming in within the first few weeks, and there is just no other oil, or home concotion that can do that for you. Go to the site and you will get that growth and fast! I'm hoping for another 3-4 inches this months.

No comments:

Post a Comment