Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I want to get my hair to look like this. What Products would I need?

My hair is a bit longer then this cut. Im going to get it cut like this, or something like this, in a few hours. So, what products would you suggest I get to make it lay down flat and stuff.



Also do you know of any really good straightening Shampoos and conditioners, because my hair is naturally curly, and I straighten it everyday....and this style needs my hair to be really straight! Thanks muchly!



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v509/h...



I want to get my hair to look like this. What Products would I need?

I just got my hair drastically cut on Friday, so I feel your pain. Since it seems that you straighten your hair every day, why not look in to getting chemically straightened, instead? If your hair is on the quite curly/kinky side, then it will make it more wavy and you will still need to straighten it, but the job will be much easier.



If your hair is inbetween that, like mine, if you get it chemically straightened, it should only take you two to three minutes of upkeep each day. Since the style seems to be a shag, i would reccommend a light touch of anti-frizz cream after youve straightened it...just a little blob on your palms, rub it around and run your palms over sections of your hair. I use Suave anti-frizz cream. It comes in a teal bottle and is very inexpensive. (Walmart)



After the anti-frizz cream, I would try a moulding wax perhaps, or something of that type. Remember, wax stays in forever! Perhaps a pomade instead, just to get it the direction you want. Try a light touch at first then run your iron through your hair and comb it through with one of those simple black ones that the old men use. (97 cents at Walmart)



Eventually your hair will train itself to do what you want. Be persistant, it will take a little bit. Watch your hair stylist closely and ask lots of how questions. If he/she is a good stylist, they will be more than happy to explain what they are doing to help you create your style at home. ask what type of products they reccommend also, instead of brands.



Hope you love your haircut, and best of styling luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment