Monday, May 7, 2012

Where's the best place to get my hair restored?

Is Hair Club any good? What about Bosley? I'm only 20 and my hairline is receding. The hair on top is thinning and this is a huge dissapointment since I like having longer hair, but I can't because it looks bad with my dying hair. I'm stuck with a buzz cut or a very short regular haircut. This style is overused and I want to be original! Will I even be a candidate for the whole hair restoration process?



Where's the best place to get my hair restored?

OK - all the hair restoration places give you the same medication / liquids at vastly inflated prices (just wrapped up in a fancy sales package and they try to tie you into a contract).



Heres what you need - see your doctor and get a script for Proscar, also get Regain extra strength and follow the instructions.



Basically, the Proscar will stop any more loss, and the Regain helps to regrow the lost hair (in some cases).



These are the active ingredients that you will be sold from an overpriced clinic.



Your doctor should be able to give you advice about these products and it will be much cheaper.



Hope this helps



Where's the best place to get my hair restored?

the best place to get hair restoration would be, I thoroughly recommend, Advanced Hair Studio/local hairdressers

No comments:

Post a Comment