Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair is damaged from dying it !!!!! what can i do !!! =[?

ok i went to the salon and i told the lady i wanted highlights and she asked how thick and i said whatever looks best, i just dont want them to be too noticable ..so she did it and washed my hair and what not, then we walked back to the chair...i looked in the mirror and my hair was EL MONTE ORANGE !!!!



because my hair is dark and when she bleached it, it camw out bad !! i figured it would look better once she dryed it .. she styled it and CUT my side baangs to the middle of my forehead !!!!!!!! when she was done i was mortified !!!! i started to cry !! it looked that bad ! so i went home crying and my mom took me back ..to the salon and the salon said that she was the only one who could fix it..so she dyed it dark with few highlights at the bottom and what not... but my bangs were still short !! and my hair felt really coarse !!!! the next day i washed my hair and the dark color is coming out !!! WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX MY DAMAGED HAIRRR !!! please help im crying i look so ugly



Hair is damaged from dying it !!!!! what can i do !!! =[?

well your not supposed to wash your hair until 48hours after you dye it.



maybe get a semi permanent dye when that fades to much



and wait for your bangs to grow out.



Maybe clip them back or use a headband :]



Hair is damaged from dying it !!!!! what can i do !!! =[?

go to a beuty salon



Hair is damaged from dying it !!!!! what can i do !!! =[?

well while ur waiting for the orange to come out get some long-lasting dark hair dye to put over your whole head until the orange is completely gone. Also...don't forget to get a root touch-up...that would be embarrasing. If u get hair dye to cover up the orange...make sure it looks like ur natural color, or whatever u had it before u got the orange. This way when the orange is gone...u dont have to worry about having to keep dying ur hair. Also...make sure to test the dye first on a small strand of orange so that u kno it doesn't react to it in an odd way before u do it to ur whole head.



And for ur bangs...I would get some of those simple little snap-clips and put ur bangs up wit hsome of ur longer hair...makes it look like ur puting ur hair up that way. or u could get a headband and just wear it like normal, but put ur bangs underneath it.



Hair is damaged from dying it !!!!! what can i do !!! =[?

I'm sorry you had to go through such a nightmarish experience with this alleged hair stylist. On the positive side, hair does grow out . . .



I can recommend a line of products that you can get at Whole Foods Market, which I have used on my own colored hair. It re-hydrates, and gives life back to damaged hair. It's a line called 'Giovanni,' and it's made from natural ingredients, including botanicals. It uses no artificial colors, preservatives, or fragrances.



For Shampoo . . .



http://www.vitacost.com/Giovanni-Magneti...



For Conditioning after Shampooing . . .



http://www.vitacost.com/Giovanni-Magneti...



For Deep Conditioning . . .



http://www.vitacost.com/Giovanni-Conditi...



Best of luck to you . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment