Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I need an exciting hairstyle?

www.myspace.com/offtoburiedtreasure



Check out my pictures/hair. the most recent pics are the ones with me in a black tank top with a boring ponytail.



Basically Im asking for anyones opinions on an exciting hair color AND style and cut and stuff, go crazy with suggestions!!



I kind of want a cool edgy look, im not sure I would probably prefer it longer cause Ive had uber short hair all my life so im kind of leaning towards longer because I thiink its preety! =)



but yeah! help me out! =D



thankies



I need an exciting hairstyle?

hey



check out this site



http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



dont let the site name scare you



I need an exciting hairstyle?

look around at diffrent hairstyles u like and add ur own twist to it when you go to the hair salon have the pics with you but also tell them how you really want it or ask them do it fit your face or is the color right for you if you got a girlfriend that can do your hair even better tell them what do they think remeber hair grows back and if it don't just start a pretty hat collection but on the real look at other hairstyle you can acquire also ask some dudes before you do to hair their advice since u asking us and we don't really care cause we really not the ones looking at u all day.



I need an exciting hairstyle?

try block coloring in the front



I need an exciting hairstyle?

"Need" is a loaded word. Do you need an exciting hairstyle to keep on living? Do you need it to maintain your sanity? Do you need it for social interaction? Is it a family obligation? An occupational requirement? A desire to be unique (like everyone else)? Please be more specific about this need of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment