Saturday, May 5, 2012

I need to stlye my hair! IDK how! T_T?

I straighten my hair cause i hate it when my hair is not straighten 'cause it looks like i have hat hair!



it's kinda short still kinda long it almost covers my ears, and my bangs can touch my nose, because my school does not let guys grow there hair that long, the back is short my bangs maybe long, but i always put them to the side. Not covering one eye though.



How should i style it though!?



I thin my hair so Yup still IDK...



I need to stlye my hair! IDK how! T_T?

I would try, putting it almost at a side part if you say its that long. Its really in with the boys right now, so i think it'll look really cute. My boyfriend has a cut kinda like the one i was discribing. I love the cut. Its maily just a matter, of shaking your head around an then pulling your bangs to one side.



I need to stlye my hair! IDK how! T_T?

get some gel product or something and spike the back. just put some on your hand and mess up the back. and straighten the front and push it to one side of your face. that should look pretty sexy if i understand what you're trying to say.



and if your hair isnt dark, dye it because that hair style looks best with dark hair.



or if you still can't find something you like. go to a good hair cut place and talk to the people. its theirs job. a good haircut and style is very important.



Good Luck.



P.S.- your hair sounds really cute to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment