Saturday, May 5, 2012

What should i do with my hair? :D?

I really don't know what to do!



Here's a picture of my hair



http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff146...



Should i, cut it. how short and what style? keep growing it and how long?



get extensions lol :D or keep it the same length it is now?



Thanks!



What should i do with my hair? :D?

wow your pretty and i think your hair is fine as it is in my opinion but maybe you could get more layers? i dont know but to me it looks great now.



What should i do with my hair? :D?

i like it how it is. keep growing it.



What should i do with my hair? :D?

It looks nice the way you have it.



What should i do with my hair? :D?

I think your hair is adorable! I have always have really curly hair and it's so hard to deal with. I would keep it similar, but maybe just a little shorter and keep it layered. Maybe some cute strawberry blond highlights? You're very lucky to have such nice hair, trust me.



What should i do with my hair? :D?

its really up to you? what do you wanna do with your hair? i would grow it though if i where you



What should i do with my hair? :D?

I think you should leave the length as it is, It suits you. Maybe get a side heavy feathered bang.



Good Luck



What should i do with my hair? :D?

If I were you, I'd cut it where it would be about 2 inches below my shoulders, your ends are frayed and they look split, which is something that all long hair people go through, the ends drying out and get split and frayed....I would cut it to a medium length and add layers so it won't look so one dimensional and it give it more sex appeal.



What should i do with my hair? :D?

i would just get the ends cut bout 2inch get it layerd then i would try some blonde high lights.



What should i do with my hair? :D?

I think it looks fine the way it is. If you want something different cut it like 1/2 inch to an inch below your shoulders and have layers put in it. Maybe some side sweep bangs. It will make your hair look thicker to layer it.



Don't color your hair. If you want highlights get low lights and go a little darker than your color.



What should i do with my hair? :D?

you should get layers... and a lil color. other than that maintian the same style it fits you well



What should i do with my hair? :D?

You have great hair! You can do so many different things to it. I wouldn't suggest cutting it short. You may want to trim it up. Get about an inch cut off. And I would also think about getting some side swept bangs, getting more layers, and angling the front towards your face. here's some sites where you can choose from thousands of hairstyles. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment