Saturday, May 5, 2012

Do anyone know any good, black hairstylists near the Temecula, CA area that specialize in short pixi

I just recently moved into the Temecula, CA. area and am in dire need of finding a black hairstylist that knows how to style and cut short pixie cuts. I have already been to two beauticians who told me they specialized in short cuts and I have come out with a haircut that's uneven and styled completely wrong. I need someone that knows what they are doing and will have my hair layed out. The back and sides lined and tapered down nice and clean and the top styled cute. Somewhere to the point that people are asking me where did I get my hair done at when they see it. :) If anyone knows that kind of stylist around here, could you please let me know. I'm tired of calling and asking the beauticians (because they will always tell you they can for the business), I need to talk to someone that has the results of a good beautician and can refer me to them. I'm not comfortable yet driving to LA, but if anyone knows someone that's closer to Temecula, PLEASE, hook a sista up.



Do anyone know any good, black hairstylists near the Temecula, CA area that specialize in short pixie cuts?

My only suggestion is to find someone with the cut you like and ask them where they had it done. Tthe first word in your question should be Does not Do. You seem to have a well thought out and written out question and the entire paragraph is intelligently written except for the first word. I appreciate seeing that.



Do anyone know any good, black hairstylists near the Temecula, CA area that specialize in short pixie cuts?

Why do you specify Black are you a racist?

No comments:

Post a Comment