Saturday, May 5, 2012

To all the hairdressers out there?

I have really short bob styled layered hair.So when I've washed my hair I clip it all up and dry each layer individually before I dry it I spray some heat deffence spray on my hair. Then when I straighten it, I clip it all up again and do each layer,my question is when I straighten my hair do I have to spray each layer before I straighten it? If you don't can it do damage to your hair if you just straighten without spraying heat deffence spray on. The only problem is my friend says it makes her hair feel wet when she has finished please help. Thanks



To all the hairdressers out there?

just try to spray it generally all over



spraying every single bit with products, makes your hair greasy VERY quickly



also, straightening your hair too much can damage it, and cause it to be very dry and brittle, it doesnt matter how much spray is on it



try not to do it every single day



let your hair breathe



best of luck!



:)



x



To all the hairdressers out there?

If you dont spray each section your hair isnt going to be fried but you should use a heat protecter through out your whole head to reallly get the effect and protection. when using a protecting spray the object is that if you were to leave it on the hair too long or the iron is too hot it will burn the product before your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment