Saturday, May 5, 2012

Style Ideas?

I think I have what would be called a round shaped head. haha I've always had chubby cheeks. Anyways...My hair is medium-short in length and I'm debating about how I should get it done. I've had extensions, etc. to make it longer and I've just worn my natural hair. The problem is I can't seem to find a stlye that I think fits my face. I like the longer hair styles, but usually they make my head look bigger and I can't find a short cute cut that looks well cute. So I wanted to know if anyone knew/had any ideas for hairstyles that someone with a round shaped head could wear or that might look cute. If you know any websites too that might help. I bought some hair books but a lot of them have outrageous hairstyles and I'm looking for something normal and cute. I'm either going to get my hair cut or get extensions and have it styled. I don't know yet. thanxxxxxx!!!!!!!!



Style Ideas?

rounds shape.....its really easy to make you face look cute:).you just ned to cover your cheeks with layer.actually,long hair will be ok.no matter how long your back hair.the styles,high long layer is suit for you actually,the important thing that you should cover your cheeks with layer on your side..and it must be high long layer.make hair on the side a little bit short..the lenght for your side is a to neck.and you have to make your front a litlle bit high,thats will make your face oval.if you desire for short hair,there's no problem at all.but that two things you have to remember.side and the top.



i'm a hairstylist,hope this can help.



Style Ideas?

well u need some shape u need to get them layered with some side swept bangs and it will make ur head look smaller when they are let down



Style Ideas?

You should go to www.clairol.com You can download your picture on that site at Try It on Studio and put any hair color or style on your picture to see what looks best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment